Get paid instantly with PayPal. Customers can pay for items at the time of order instantly with this credit card.
1. If you do not have a PayPal account, create one at paypal.com
2. Go to PayPal developers and sign in with your account
3. Select "My Apps & Credentials" from the menu on the left
4. Select Live - not Sandbox (unless you plan to specifically test under sandbox)
5. Press "Create App" under "REST API apps"
6. Enter an app name, for example 'Charlies Chips Ecommerce' and press "Create"
7. You will be given a "Client ID" and "Secret" (you will have to click "Show Secret" to view the secret)
8. Go to your SalesPoint dashboard, select "E-commerce" then "Setup" and then "Payment".
9. Enter in your respective client ID and secret given to you by PayPal and press "Save" .
Congratulations! You are now accepting PayPal on your ecommerce site.
You can test payment using the PayPal sandbox, to do this make sure you get the sandbox credentials from PayPal, and enable "Sandbox" in the e-commerce payment settings in SalesPoint.