SalesPoint allows you to integrate with a Verifone terminal using VX Link for automatic Eftpos transactions on sales.
1. From the sign in screen, press the hardware setup button (outlined in red below)
2. From the tabs on the left select 'Eftpos'
3. If "Integrated Eftpos" is "Off" press it so that it displays "On".
4. Select "Verifone VXLink" from the "Provider" drop down.
5. Type in the IP address of the terminal. This IP must be static. If you do not know the IP address please contact the provider.
The port should be kept as 40001 unless otherwise specified.
6. Select "Print on receipt printer" if you want to use the receipt printer configured in SalesPoint, switch off if you want to use the terminals printer.
7. Press 'Test', if the settings are correct you should get the following message:
8. Press 'Save' to save the Eftpos configuration.
Congratulations, Eftpos is now configured and will be used when pressing "Eftpos" on sale payment.